RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horse -> Warhorse

Hegge

Sorceror
Horse -> Warhorse

I made this for my server becouse i whanted warhorses but not factions (small server). So instead of just spawning/selling them i made it so that if you trains your own horse to 70 in wrestling, it will become a warhorse.

Instructions:
rename your old horse.cs to something like horse.cs_old.
download this horse.cs and put it in your custom script folder.
restart your server.
live happily ever after.

How good the horse will be is easyly changed in the script. Have any problems or comments please post them and i will try to awser/help as good as I can.

Thanks goes to Drauka36s for scriptsupporting me.

Attachments

• Horse.cs
    2.6 KB · Views: 92

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Hegge said:
I made this for my server becouse i whanted warhorses but not factions (small server). So instead of just spawning/selling them i made it so that if you trains your own horse to 70 in wrestling, it will become a warhorse.

Instructions:
rename your old horse.cs to something like horse.cs_old.
download this horse.cs and put it in your custom script folder.
restart your server.
live happily ever after.

How good the horse will be is easyly changed in the script. Have any problems or comments please post them and i will try to awser/help as good as I can.

Thanks goes to Drauka36s for scriptsupporting me.
cool i was thkning somethign similar as well evo horse lol

someone did an elder warhorse a while back might be a cool idea to take this one more step so that your horse goes from a normal horse to a warhorse at 70 wrestling and then to a elder warhorse at gm. anyhow just an idea i had.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
evil lord kirby said:
someone did an elder warhorse a while back might be a cool idea to take this one more step so that your horse goes from a normal horse to a warhorse at 70 wrestling and then to a elder warhorse at gm. anyhow just an idea i had.
could not be that hard i guess but u have the elderwarhorse script?

I do have it as a matter of fact :) Ill post it here I am not sure who did the script originally but its a pretty cool script and credit should go to the author.

Attachments

• EldWarHorse.cs
    3.4 KB · Views: 34

Darkadia

Wanderer
This looks like a neat idea... One question tho. Bonded pets lose skills when they die, correct? What happens if a warhorse dies and goes below 70 wrestling? Will it change back to a regular horse? And when it gets back to 70 wrestling, will it get more bonuses to stats? Thanx in advance for the info.