RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotkeys with Sallos.

Xaelian

Sorceror
Hotkeys with Sallos.

Hello everyone, hope all is well. I just have a quick question.

I just bought myself a new mouse that has buttons on the side, but for some reason in Sallos I cannot setup hot keys to these side buttons. Does anyone know a way around this? Thanks so much.

- Xaelian

Ultionis

Sorceror
Yea I'm having the same problem, my scroll wheel is detected just fine, and the side buttons are detected in razor but not sallos... I use my left side button for target self so I'm kinda fucked right now.

edit* also is there anyway to toggle/disable hotkeys in Sallos like in razor? otherwise I've gotta revamp all my macros and that's going to be confusing as shit.

Ultionis

Sorceror
I didn't need to download anything, I just went into my mouse options on my computer and made my left and right click buttons a crazy key combination I would never use and it works just fine now. Hope this helps anyone else that this happens to...

ashftw

Sorceror
william9908;836273 said:
Though i m new to this Sallos game ,May i know that what is the use of an hot key.

What? If you mean "What is the use of a hotkey?" and you're talking about in UO - All sorts of things, casting spells, opening interfaces... the list goes on...

Peace,

ashftw