RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"House hiding" fix?

Deimos

Page
"House hiding" fix?

I couldn't see any mention of it on here, but is there an upcoming "house hiding" fix to match the one on hanse' pvp shard?

Jason

Wanderer
Deimos said:
I couldn't see any mention of it on here, but is there an upcoming "house hiding" fix to match the one on hanse' pvp shard?

What is there to fix exactly? I can't find any mention of a change with hiding in a house.

Deimos

Page
Jason said:
What is there to fix exactly? I can't find any mention of a change with hiding in a house.

Not hiding in a house, sorry, I used the wrong wording.
I mean, when people attack from inside a house then ban the person who fights back.

As part of the house fighting balance change, players will no longer be able to enter a house if they attack another player that is not in their guild or in a warring guild.

http://update.uo.com/design_486.html

Ideally i'd also like it so if you attack someone from inside the house youll get booted from it.

Jason

Wanderer
Yes

In time all of publish 24 changes will be in the default release.

When that will happen, depends on additional changes that are added, when the release is made, when additional changes on OSI happen.

It will happen, just will time for it to be done by Krrios ( who does all official changes ).

Your welcome to do the change yourself, if you can, but I can promise you that it won't be how Krrios will do it.