RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i start my own UO shard?

Toanjasa

Wanderer
help

ok i downloaded RunOU and i got to the razor part now how do i make an account? idk i always played on someone elses i hace the 1.0. installed what port do i need and do i use my IP adress? and if i need to what do i patch to? im really confused and i need help :confused:

Sir_Britton

Sorceror
When you started the RunUO server it should have said there was not an admin account, then ask if you would like to create one. If you answer yes then it will prompt you for a user name and password. That will be your admin account. In game try:
[admin
For account access and management.

logan7

Wanderer
Can someone tell me where to download uo if theres a lower patch then i am using Runuo 2.0 Rc2 and dk where i shuld download uo at!

veltheri

Sorceror
Looking for help

Ok call me an idiot, i simply want to create a server for myself and have desire to have others play on it but i cant seem to get runuo to work. The black box comes up and laods than asks for me to
Enter the Ultimia online directory
So i type in E:\EA Games\Ultimia Online Mondains Legacy
It than says
Regions loading....done
World: loading... tile data.mul was not found
Make sure your scrypts/misc/Datapath.cs is properly configured
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate
An error was encountered while loading saved object
-type: Server.Engines.Bulkorders.largeSmithBod
-Serial: 0x400000053
Delete the object?(y/n)

This is as far as the server will load and once i hit return it shuts down.

So what should i change ?
Also do i need to change the ip directory if im going to keep the server to myself i have razor and i put in the 127.0.0.1 But it still loads up to the main osi server

Thankyou for taking the tiem to read this and any advice woudl be appreciated ive been all over the forums and the only thing im seeing on this is people get past this point and can put in a admin account....it wont let me get there so any help you offer is greatly appreciated thankyou.

veltheri

Sorceror
Looking for help

Ok call me an idiot, i simply want to create a server for myself and no have desire to have others play on it but i cant seem to get runuo to work. The black box comes up and loads than asks for me to
It than says
Regions loading....done
World: loading... tile data.mul was not found
Make sure your scrypts/misc/Datapath.cs is properly configured
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate
An error was encountered while loading saved object
-type: Server.Engines.Bulkorders.largeSmithBod
-Serial: 0x400000053
Delete the object?(y/n)

This is as far as the server will load and once i hit return it shuts down.

So what should i change ?
Also do i need to change the ip directory if im going to keep the server to myself i have razor and i put in the 127.0.0.1 But it still loads up to the main osi server

Thankyou for taking the tiem to read this and any advice woudl be appreciated ive been all over the forums and the only thing im seeing on this is people get past this point and can put in a admin account....it wont let me get there so any help you offer is greatly appreciated thankyou.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
You need to open your Datapath.cs file, look near the top. Then replace that directory with a correct one. If this does not work after that. Then you need to double check the directory to your game folder. You should link to the 2D folder, not just the main outside folder. Make sure you link to the folder that has the client.exe in it or else it will not work.

If none of this works, there is a thread on the forum somewhere about how to add your own registry entry so that RunUO will know where your game is on auto. It worked for me when I ran into this problem, should do the same for you.

Soteric

Knight
veltheri said:
You should enter it in quotes like this
Code:
"E:\EA Games\Ultimia Online Mondains Legacy"
But it's better to follow James420 suggestion. Then you won't have to enter this path every time you start the server.

veltheri

Sorceror
Thank you

Thank you for your advice and for taking the time to help, Everything you said was helpful and im up and running now, if we were in a bar id owe ya each a 6 pack

Shruikan

Wanderer
Hi,
I´ve download Runuo.
But if I wanna start the server, the program told me an error.
A script is failed and it ask me to delete.
If I write y(for yes) it told it will delete me and terminate the server.
Can everybody help me?

Shruikan

Wanderer
No.
Razor is for online server.
But this is an offline server and I need another Ultima Online client to login at it.
An offline Client.
Hm.
I know I can put me offline server online. But how can i do it?

Shruikan

Wanderer
It had stopped at verifying account...
I knew that i need an extra ultima online program but i´ve forgotten the name.

joeylockie

Sorceror
look at the screen shot, you need to change the name of the server (in razor) to your ip (127.0.0.100) and port number (2593)as well in uo not runuo find the login.cfg file and change it to your ip and port number so it should look like this
Code:
LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593

Imageshack - 74846803.png

the program I think your think of is uorice? but I don't think it works anymore

Shruikan

Wanderer
I´d change it from
LoginServer=login.owo.com,7775
LoginServer=login.owo.com,7776

into

is it right?

joeylockie

Sorceror
;Loginservers for Ultima Online
;Do not edit this file or patching will fail! Always save a backup.

only twice

Shruikan

Wanderer
Verifying Account...
I can´t use razor to login at the offline server.
Ah, do u knew what i´ve to do to change it from an offline to an online server?
any registrations?