RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i use this radio?

Kiki

Wanderer
This project is currently dead in the water. You might notice that yours was the first post this calender year in this section of the forums :p

Kennyd

Sorceror
Typical lol

The least they could do is put up a notice that they stopped working on it or took it offline...

just my humble opinion, of course having this opinion makes me an asshole who doesnt respect the runuo team :rolleyes:

old_school

Wanderer
You know reviewing this subject makes me wonder why no one else picked this project back up. Seriously I remeber setting in the IRC runuo chat room chilling and listening to Radiorunuo and sending in our song requests lol It was awsome. Then again shorty after the community died a little. Tell ya what guys If I get rich off these games Im making. Ill sponser RunUO Radio. TO get it back up for all.