RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do i make a shard please respond

kamnasty

Sorceror
how do i make a shard please respond

on UO i ve been asking shard owners how to create a free shard every body says go to runuo and ask on the forums can someone plz tell me how to make a shard plz plz plz plz :(:(:(:(:(PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Tru

Knight
kamnasty;706374 said:
on UO i ve been asking shard owners how to create a free shard every body says go to runuo and ask on the forums can someone plz tell me how to make a shard plz plz plz plz :(:(:(:(:(PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Look in the Downloads section.....If your feeling adventerous look up SVN (Thats compiling your own core).

stormwolff

Knight
kamnasty;706374 said:

First of all this isn't a core mod for RunUO :) You probably want to start looking in the new join forum. Check out this recent topic on this same subject.