RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do i ...

When last I ran a shard, I used to be able to see all players in the game, logged in or out. Hidden or not... That was way back in Ver. 1.59 or some such. Maybe 2009 or so ...Now I can only see players that are logged in. I run a very (EXTREEMLY) small shard with very few players. I find it useful to be able to visit the players when they are not online, to place small gifts into their packs, or ... what ever... Silly crap really, But they seem to enjoy some of my antics.

How can I make it so that a GM or an Admin can see all players logged in or out? I was gonna try to mess with the scripts and simply try to add the vis command to each player... but I could not figure which script, and I am not even sure that would work, or how to do it.

Thank You in advance for your time and effert in this matter.

WOLFGAR

zzluis12

Sorceror
If the only thing that you want to its give gifts/items to players you can [global addtopack where playermobile <itemname> i think

ZZluis12: Thank You :) Yes that does work, there is a script called addtobank that is great for gift giving as well. As I said I have a very small shard and do ... odd things that my players tend to enjoy. I am known to haunt them for example. I have a neat little script from way back, that gives admin the say command, which makes it so we can put words into players and or npc mouths.. we say it, and it comes out of them!!!!!!! Another neat script I have from way back, allows the gm to take over a playerchar body and than do things ... just some of the goofy stupid crap we do ... Lots of silly and stupid things that we do/did on our shard, that can only be done if I can find them even if logged out. As a punishment I may shave their heads while they are logged out ... well you can use your imagination... we are by no means OSI compliant, or even UO compliant for that matter ... we are just spending time, on a game and laughing a hell of a lot. Not taking the game seriouselly at all.

WOLFGAR