RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to change stat cap

beeboo

Page
how to change stat cap

i am trying to change the stat cap to 305/330 i just am not very good with c# programing i am afraid to mess evrything up so if someone could please explain to me how to get this to change thanks in advance foir any help i can get

Ramsonne

Wanderer
Code:
switch ( stat )
            {
                case Stat.Str: return ( from.StrLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawStr < 125 );
                case Stat.Dex: return ( from.DexLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawDex < 125 );
                case Stat.Int: return ( from.IntLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawInt < 125 );
            }

i think in this part here. change any of the "125" numbers to whatever stat maximum you want players to be able to achieve. i could be wrong :/ try it and see.

Felladrin

Sorceror
On Scripts/Misc/CharacterCreation.cs

Find: newChar.Hunger = 20;

And add below it: newChar.StatCap = 330;

Now every new character created will have statcap 330.

And to make this change on the characters created before, just login the game with an admin account and type:
[global set statcap 330 where playermobile

(I'm not sure if it is the right command, but it's something like that.)

Tell me if it works :)

Felladrin

Sorceror
Ramsonne;827443 said:
Code:
switch ( stat )
            {
                case Stat.Str: return ( from.StrLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawStr < 125 );
                case Stat.Dex: return ( from.DexLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawDex < 125 );
                case Stat.Int: return ( from.IntLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawInt < 125 );
            }

i think in this part here. change any of the "125" numbers to whatever stat maximum you want players to be able to achieve. i could be wrong :/ try it and see.

Ah, you're right, I think it has to be changed too.

beeboo

Page
it worked thank u so much for replying as fast as u didso now we got it switched and it is set at 330 we even created a new char just to check it out and it said for stat cap 330 so thank u