RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to copy/move/export a island.

CB0T

Sorceror
Hi! Is nice to be here again.

I need a Tool to copy/move/export a Island from Felluca to Tramell.
They are different. I need Export all "land tiles".

Many Thanks!

Actually, I forgot to mention this in the last post, but I think the top left corner has to be a multiple of 8 as well. Or at least, It used to be.

which tool did you try? and which settings? UOFiddler is mulch newer, it might have less issues, I belive RadMapCopy was made when Trammel was just a diff of felucca and not a seperate map, so keep that in mind as well.

CB0T

Sorceror
I don´t see where i copy/move in UOFiddler.

I try: radmapcopy and Map Extractor. My map turn a mess!!

Thanks.

Safera

Page
I realize that this is an old topic, but it may help someone who isn't familiar with UOFiddler and I just used this feature tonight; therefore, it's fresh in my mind.

In UOFiddler go to the MAPS tab.
  1. Be sure that you are ON the map that you want to copy INTO
    (you do this by right-clicking and making sure that the map you want, in this case Trammel, is checked)
  2. From there, select Misc > Map and Statics copy...
  3. Replace from... (browse to the file u are copying FROM, in this case, the location of your Felucca map)
  4. MapID dropdown should be the map you are copying FROM (in this case 0 - FeluccaOld:6144x4096) *make sure that your map size is correct
  5. Map: Copy Map - should be checked if u want to copy parts or all of the map.mul
    Statics: Copy Statics - should be checked if u want to copy parts or all of statics.mul
    Remove Deuplicates - if both maps may have the same statics and you don't want doubles
  6. From Region: X1, Y1 - coords of top lefthand corner of bounding box you want to copy
    From Region: Y1, Y2 - coords of bottom right-hand corner of bounding box u want to copy
    *if u are copying statics, make sure all coords are divisible by 8
  7. To Region: X1, Y1 - coords of where u want the copy placed into the new map (if u r replacing the exact spot in the new map, the coords will be the same as From Region: X1,Y1).
  8. Hit REPLACE and navigate to your UOFiddler folder (usually C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\UoFiddler) and copy & paste your new muls into your UO folder.