RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW-TO: Razor with UOGateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy

Razor Creator
HOW-TO: Razor with UOGateway

This is a brief step by step on how to adjust UOGateway to allow Razor to start upon entering the shard of your choice. I hope this post does not offend anyone at its simplicity, but I just now figured it out though trial and error. I also had read a post where a Long-Time Member of this forum had the same issue getting Razor to work with UOGateway. So here are the steps below...

1. Open UOGateway.

2. Click on the "Settings" button located along the left hand side of the program screen.

3. You will see a few headings. Under the "Settings" heading there will be many options. One of those options is "Use third party tool:".

4. Click on the drop down menu to the right of the option "Use third party tool:".

5. Choose "Razor" from the dropdown menu.

6. Click on the "Save Settings" button.

7. Close UOGateway and reopen (optional).

8. Reopen UOGateway and click on the appropriate shard that you wish to connect to.

I hope this helps the people who are having issues connecting through UOGateway with Razor. This step by step is valid for UOGateway version 1.8. Not tested on other versions.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Also remember to change the "Use Third Party Tool:" in each specific shard you connect to. This can be done by clicking on the folder looking image to the right of the shard name that you connect to.

Status
Not open for further replies.