RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to start a Runuo Shard

irro

Page
How to start a Runuo Shard

This is a basic How-to on starting up your own runuo server.

First visit Download RunUO and download the latest Runuo release.

Unzip the file to your program files.
C:/Program Files/ //Suggested Location.

Run Server.exe and your server will start.
It will ask you to enter a username and password for you're administrative account. Do not lose this information. It will not ask again.

Ready to login? Continue to the link below
Login to Server

Want to change the name of the server?
How do I change the name of my server?

Chilli

Wanderer
Ok i downloaded the RunUo 1.0 at the downloads section but when I try to run the Server.exe I get the following:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click an OK to terminate the application.

Anyone can help?

Vitas

Sorceror
It doesn't work

when i try to download RUN UO SERVER it won't:(. it said that it is not writable or something.... and if anyone can help me start my own shard... just tell me what files i need to get started... i have a lot of tools alredy.... so if anyone can help me please and tell me where can i find files to start my own shard.... thx:D

I'm getting the
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click an OK to terminate the application.
too and I'm not sure what I need to do to fix it.. I'm used to there being an INI file or something this is just frustrateing. That link Ohms_Law posted isn't there any more =( some help please?