RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW-TO: Use Razor on ANY shard...

Ramee

Wanderer
Problem...help please

I downloaded 'Razor Beta 12' of this site and installed it. But everytime I try to open the program I get this error message...it reads:

"Razor.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

I tried re-downloading it but that didn't work :confused:

I don't exactly know alot about computers so if you can just kinda like send me an Email or just post it summit up here that will help my outta this problem so that I can use Razor Beta 12 i'll appreciate it.

Cheers,
Ramee

Ramee said:
I downloaded 'Razor Beta 12' of this site and installed it. But everytime I try to open the program I get this error message...it reads:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

I don't exactly know alot about computers so if you can just kinda like send me an Email or just post it summit up here that will help my outta this problem so that I can use Razor Beta 12 i'll appreciate it.

Cheers,
Ramee

Do you have the Microsoft .NET framework?

Snowy

Sorceror
Ramee said:

Cheers,
Ramee

I am having the same problem on my husband's computer. My computer has all the same UOGateway, Razor, Automap items and it is working fine, *Blush* AFTER I noticed the option for using third party client "Razor" was turned off and corrected it... All the programs were reinstalled today up to date with the available ones (I didn't uninstall and reinstall UO2D... saving that for last and hoping not to need to do that ) But the HP Pavilion belonging to my husband .. also on our LAN is failing to initialize since the upgrades. I do have "net framework" (not sure of the name right now) installed and up until the programs had to be updated, thanks to UO new patch, it was all working just fine! I am wondering if his virus program is interfering, but as I say, it is all on the same setup and mine has Symantec anitvirus the same as his. My younger son runs our network, but he won't be visiting again for three days... Any thoughts? Thanks! Snowy

Quantos

Lord
That's not caused by the anti-virus. You do need to wait for Razor to finish loading before entering any login information in the client though.

Just a thought, are both the client and UOGateway up to the latest versions?

Snowy

Sorceror
All items are up to date with what is available as of today. New issue... I downloaded net framework again today just a few moments ago and now I can't even open to install Razor, nor can I uninstall the older one. I clicked the uninstall icon, and it took away the option to uninstall, and now I can't even delete the folder. But the main issue is still true. Razor crashes when I attempt to open Gateway, and will not install from the newly downloaded exe file. It tells me cannot open one right after the other.. the exe and dll and whatever other files are in it. I downloaded Razor to my daughters computer an hour ago and it is working perfectly..... husband doesnt want us playing on his puter ... if he were more puter literate I would say he did something to it.. LOL.. but I am certain that is not the case! Thanks.. still listening!

Quantos

Lord
Then I will bow out(thats always helped with Razor issues I've had) and hopefully someone else will know the solution to this, I do hope that you find the fix though, and best of luck on it.

Menia

Wanderer
I can't get razor to work on Ikrontik shard. It goes to shard selection screen..then after you select the shard it just hangs on connecting :/

Dion

Wanderer
Problems with my shard

hey guys.. I have installed the UO AoS and patched it up 2 date..

now im wondering why I cant connect via razor to my shard.. it says
"cant connect to the server" like its down, but if i connect without razor the shard works.. :confused:

could anyone explain me how this happened? Razor worked the first time and I used 400c client then, but that doesnt work either anymore.. (was with the old UO if im right)

could you guys try it? you dont need an account just check if it connects..
PS. its a UO_RICE edited client.. NO_Crypt_client.exe, if you might need it to test, download it here. if you guys could help me it it would mean the world to me :)

*** ATTACHED ***
; login.cfg file for Pangeae
;LoginServer=192.38.235.154,5003
; Razor Generated Entry
LoginServer=192.38.235.154,5003

*** ATTACHED ***

Kakme

Wanderer
I got same problem as Dion.

Mine just freeze at "Verifying Account". But works without Razor. Used to work with the older version then 1.15 (Beta)

Can't Razor :(

When I go in and type CMD then netstat
I dont see the address it says something lilke

HSE-Dallas.99989.stujerhck.ca:2593--(I changed this example0

heh no way you can see an ip there only the port

If someone could help me much thx to you

Nenndil

Wanderer
Hi folks! I just downloaded razor bet 17. I installed it, and when i try to run it it says:
Razor.exe/UOG.dll: Unable to find the client specified. ThirdDawn:""

the thing is im trying to play a regular t2a shard but i cant tell razor this!

Any help would be awesome!

Charlie

test

Wanderer
hey, the server I am playing on uses a custom map. how do I get it to use the custom map for this method of logging in since I cant get in through gateway.
TY

psz

Administrator
The_Exotion said:
what can razor do if ur not a admin only a player can u wipe the whole shard?

No. Of course not.

Razor is simply an EasyUO type of program. It helps you macro, gives you counters for reagents and bandages, etc. It has NOTHING to do with GMing a shard. It does not let you cheat. It does not play the game for you.

Allah1286

Wanderer
Razor 2d problem

When i load razor with aos 3d on runuo gamers,it loads fine. but when i try and do it with aos 2d,it gets stuck at the verifying acct screen. what do i do?

LindyLou

Wanderer
Razor runs fine on my free shards but then when I try to go to OSI shards using UOA, it hangs up on verifying account. The only way I can get back into OSI is to uninstall and reinstall UO. This is quite a pain, as you can imagine. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Forgive me if this was asked/answered before but I didn't recognize my particular problem in this thread.

Evaine

Wanderer
oxycocet said:
I've used Razor on IM2 and it worked perfectly...ish. I'm using UOG to log in and with the 'use 3rd party app' setting. But when I log onto metropolis Razor is simply inactive. It's there, it's 'working' but none of the hotkeys work at all. I asked a GM, told him what Razor is and he told me to come here to find some kind of answer.
I have the same problem and have had for a while. Yesterdsy Razor worked today it shows up and nothing works, the skills are not showing and the macros are there but will not work. I am current on .NET, Gateway, and beta 18 of razor. I can think of nothing that changed from last night until this morning. It stops working and seems to start again for no apparent reason. I have uninstaled and reinstalled .net, Runuo, and Razor just to make sure every thing is right. The only things I play are RunUo shards and only ones that allow Razor.
:confused:

wazze II

Wanderer
when im ingame using razor all the cool colours are ver dark black and buildings that the gm's have just built and shit i cant see the walls and stuff whats happened?