RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hue Manager-Suggestion

Atomic

Wanderer
Hue Manager-Suggestion

suggestion:make a button that detects all duplicate hues(the actual colors, not the names) in a file, and then sends a message with the numbers of the duplicate hues(obviously it should ignore pure black hues, because there are a lot of them)

Atomic

Wanderer
sorry for double posting, i am merging 2 hue files and i am needing that a lot to see if there are any double hues

Arya

Wanderer
Since it's going to be quite a while before I update the Hue Manager, I made you a little program that will check for duplicates. It's really raw, you load a file and it gives you a list of duplicate hues. Keep in mind that a good deal of OSI standard hues are actually duplicated so you're going to get more results than expected. Either way here you go, enjoy :)

Atomic

Wanderer
quick is too slow for this! thanks a lot, again!
PS:OSI always does a poor job.. :( *goes fix OSIs mess*

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Atomic said:
quick is too slow for this! thanks a lot, again!
PS:OSI always does a poor job.. :( *goes fix OSIs mess*

I wouldn't really touch OSIs defult hues... you never know what you're going to mess up.