RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't know where else to put this and Admin Pls read

Styckz

Wanderer
I don't know where else to put this and Admin Pls read

I dont know where this should go.. but to me its a problem but not really one with the website.. I like my username and have been banned from the forum and talked to Ryan via e-mail about the reason I was banned and got him to give me a second chance.. which I was very greatfull and it was a long time before i posted again in fear i would get more IPs banned.. and I recently posted and that IP was banned.. I am just hopeing that they will stop I really enjoy this program and love watching it grow but its kinda annoying to not be allowed to give imput to people. Thank you to whoever reads this and I hope this can be resolved.

Phantom

Knight
So your saying your banned and are posting on another username?

Take the hint, Ryan must have a good reason to have banned you.

L

Lost User

Sounds like Ryan told him he was unbanned but really only did it to get this guy to stop bugging him.

Styckz

Wanderer
no i'm posting from the same user name and I dont think he said it just to get me off his back.. but maybe thats just me.. if that was his reason i would like to hear it from him..