RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i have 2 things i'd like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbin77x2

Wanderer
i have 2 things i'd like to see.

The first thing i'd like to have is the Samuri and ninja "spells" working as i have no knowledge when it comes to this, nor do i even have a clue as to where to start.

the second thing i'd like to see are all the tokuno quests that osi has, like the ninja start and samurai start quests, plus the one near the city for that you kill the beetle hatchlings.

as stated above, i have next to no knowledge of how to do this. i'm just starting to learn how to modify scripts (simple mods at that) and i just can't seem to figure it out. :confused:

Broadside

Wanderer
Yes we all would like to see this bud. Unfortunately it is not yet working and will when the new version of RunUO comes out i am sure. Only way is to learn C# and get them working yourself or have patience for the Dev team is very busy as it is and will take care of things when they can.

Quantos

Lord
The developers are working on getting these into the next release of RunUO. Don't ask when, it will be released when it's released.

*Thread Closed.*

Status
Not open for further replies.