RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a mount idea

wlrdwawoolard

Sorceror
I have a mount idea

could it be possiable if two people could be mounted on a hours or somthing. cause if it could it would be awesome if someone could make it ;) the person in front could drive will you sit back and let them do the controlling ;)

old_school

Wanderer
I seen a patch once along long long time ago for a horse and buggy. I think it had alot of issues though. But with the recent addons we have now I think we could do it and it could be stable.

typhoonbot

Sorceror
I would be very interested in a system like that, how about you (old_school, or Lord_Greywolf) undertake creating it, I am sure a lot of people will be grateful :)

I would do it myself, but I have only played with C# never ever played with UO client files etc.

Regards

Acronis

Sorceror
Probably not doable without using client side mods, which are a pita for people who play more then one shard. People don't really like having to patch their files unless they're solely dedicated to one shard.