RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was going through the settings and did something wrong with the UO settings and now when I log onto UO my screen is completely blue. Which means you can't click out of it, you can't do anything, but I can hear the music. I tried logging into UO Classic Client instead of Razor and I can get it to go but then it wants me to make a new character. Any suggestions or ideas on what is wrong and how to fix it?

P.S. I am a 25 year old female. I don't know a lot about UO. I played last year with the help of my boyfriend and right now he can only help me through the phone. I only recently started playing UO again, so please don't comment if you are going to say something about how stupid I am for not knowing all this stuff. I'm a Neewby and I admit to that, just need some guidance every now and again :)

graverobbing

Sorceror
The main uo folder settings or razor settings?
Can you upload a picture?
Do you have any kind of error?
Are you using Windows?
"it was the display settings under my Paperdolls 'options' " O.0? What do you mean?

You should throw up some more info! Cause its like asking you where can i find the butter in my kitchen...

Since you are a newbie the best tip i can give you (that will save you alot of time instead of trying to know whats going on) is reinstalling. If you added any hues or something that you might want latter just save them in a folder and replace them once its installed.

PD: After uninstalling remmember to DELETE the folder also, cause sometimes even uninstalling some files persist to be there and i remmember having the same problem over and over when i was a kid because i wasn't deleating them...

HOPE THIS HELPS! :cool:

When I was playing UO I went under 'Options' on my paperdoll. I did something to the display settings. Then I hit "apply, okay" then I logged out. When I went to log back into UO through Razor my whole screen turns blue and I can only hear the music. There isn't even away for me to click out of it except for the press the windows button which minimizes it. I've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Razor and UO and it still ends of doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.