RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with a sword script!

I need help with a sword script!

I am new at this scripting thing. But i am atleast trying and giving it a shot. But i can't seemed to get it right. I tried to change the name of a weapon(Paladin Sword) I went into the .cs file itself and chenged it everywhere i seen the name PaladinSword I placed the name I wanted there.

But then when I went back onto my shard and created on of them. it still said Paladin Sword. What did i do wrong? Can anyone tell me? Can anyone help me?

P.S. Let me know if you need the .cs/coding

Phantom

Knight
Tanis_moonblade said:
I am new at this scripting thing. But i am atleast trying and giving it a shot. But i can't seemed to get it right. I tried to change the name of a weapon(Paladin Sword) I went into the .cs file itself and chenged it everywhere i seen the name PaladinSword I placed the name I wanted there.

But then when I went back onto my shard and created on of them. it still said Paladin Sword. What did i do wrong? Can anyone tell me? Can anyone help me?

P.S. Let me know if you need the .cs/coding

If you want to change the name, then you need to set the Name property.

The class name has NOTHING to do with the name of the item.

Do I set the "Name property" In the .CS or where? I want it to say that all the time. Not have the players to have to change the name themselves! you know what I mean, Phantom?

Another script problem! script errors!

Its giving me errors... but it could be because i may not have it in the right place!

N/M I fixed that script... Now i have a problem with the tony's petleast quest script! :eek:

Here is what the error says:

- Error: Scripts\Custom\Tonys Pet Leash Quest V1\TonysPetLeash.cs: CS0246: (line 56, column 41) The type or namespace name 'ShrinkFunctions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I have no idea what's causing the error, unless it's not the real Tony's Pet Leash quest script. The readme included did say that the person who posted it did NOT write it, but later on when they list a changelog, they say they wrote the script. Could there be a different working copy of the script floating around somewhere?

Talrol

Wanderer
Tanis_moonblade said:
Its giving me errors... but it could be because i may not have it in the right place!

N/M I fixed that script... Now i have a problem with the tony's petleast quest script! :eek:

Here is what the error says:

- Error: Scripts\Custom\Tonys Pet Leash Quest V1\TonysPetLeash.cs: CS0246: (line 56, column 41) The type or namespace name 'ShrinkFunctions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I have no idea what's causing the error, unless it's not the real Tony's Pet Leash quest script. The readme included did say that the person who posted it did NOT write it, but later on when they list a changelog, they say they wrote the script. Could there be a different working copy of the script floating around somewhere?

Sounds like you're missing some script(s) that this script relies on, without knowing that script specifically I can't tell you which it is.