RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I wish to lock this down"

merlinof123

Wanderer
"I wish to lock this down"

I have read several threads on this and the answer is not clear, when I type this nothing happens, I own the house and I am using a reqular account not admin.

Please help.

Phantom

Knight
Are you sure thats the right command to do it?

Check the message using Client Viewer by Krrios, I believe it will be there. If not check the scripts themselfs.

merlinof123

Wanderer
Phantom you have been a great source of information, according to the threads they say the house commands are the same as OSI but i am having no, luck.

merlinof123

Wanderer
I wish to lock down fix (Load the latest client)

Once again Phantom you have made the status of godly inspiration.
many thx.

Phantom

Knight
Re: I wish to lock down fix (Load the latest client)

merlinof123 said:
Once again Phantom you have made the status of godly inspiration.
many thx.

Your client wasn't fully updated was it :oops:

merlinof123

Wanderer
Yes I had the latest client however because I am running multiple machines and connecting to multiple places, I gathered from the ? that there was something unique about the latest client, I have made many edits and have connected to multiple different shards, so but going and renaming a couple of files I set my 4.0.0.a client to its default settings. I just needed a road to go down to look for the prob. and once again you came through.
thanks.