RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to open a shard but i dont know how help?

ScriptError

Wanderer
I would like to open a shard but i dont know how help?

okay ive never actually set up my own shard or put the scripts in... i know i can get scripts here cus i helped my friend find them for his shard but.. what do i have to do to actually log into my own shard? i have my ip address an since im using a router it would be 2593 as port, but thats all i know momentarily somone wanna please help me out asap?

ScriptError

Wanderer
hmm yaeh...

okay like ipconfig and winipconfig i dont know what those are im pretty much totally new to setting shit up like this lolool so im pretty much lost =\...

ScriptError;799975 said:
okay like ipconfig and winipconfig i dont know what those are im pretty much totally new to setting shit up like this lolool so im pretty much lost =\...

ill explain how to do the ipconfig stuff...

If your using windows XP

Start > Run > type in CMD once it comes up, type in ipconfig, should give you a list of ipconfig commands to do what you need.

If Vista....

Start (the windows icon where start would be) search for CMD double click cmd.exe and type ipconfig, same as xp itll give you possible commands to use to work it