RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[IDEA] a little help for shard OSI-Like builder...

pinco

Sorceror
[IDEA] a little help for shard OSI-Like builder...

I think it will be a wonderfull idea make a fusion with SpyUO!
An easy new window (like the uo positioning) for spyuo... this remove the problem of the client.cfg (the encryption will be taked automatically by razor) and can help all the shard builder for take information from OSI :)

Jeff

Lord
pinco said:
I think it will be a wonderfull idea make a fusion with SpyUO!
An easy new window (like the uo positioning) for spyuo... this remove the problem of the client.cfg (the encryption will be taked automatically by razor) and can help all the shard builder for take information from OSI :)
what??? "problem of the client.cfg" what problem with client.cfg, and what info are u looking for....

HellRazor

Knight
Sounds like he wants to eliminate the need for a clients.cfg file by bypassing the encryption? (Maybe he wants a SpyUO plugin for Razor or built-in SpyUO-type capabilities)?

pinco

Sorceror
hellrazor hit the point :)
client.cfg is a plague, for each client we must calculate the new value ( I dont know how) or wait someone post it... and noone post it for 3d client...
a built-in or plugin of spyuo for razor can be a very usefull way for solve the problem ;)