RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[IDEA] make another option for macro's

Dion

Wanderer
[IDEA] make another option for macro's

heya guys, i was thinking.. if you'd make it possible to put in UO Binds like "CTRL+F4" in macro's via a menu, that would make the macro part a bit nicer..

like for example "CloseGumps" is hard to put in a macro, or that you have done macro's but that you want to combine them with the razor ones.. etc...

just an addon to Razor-macro part..

R

r00ted

this has been suggested before. In the meantime, what I have done is compiled a "slimmed down" macros.txt, which only contains the bare necessities. I got OpenDoor, AllNames, bank guards recsu recdu cross I must consider my sins balance macro, ToggleCircleTrans, vendor buy, vendor sell.

I then put this slimmed down version of the macros.txt in each characters desktop directory, then made a separate profile for my characters.

Works fine.

Dion

Wanderer
how about "Close Gumps" ? ;)

because if I use tracking and I fail I have to wait 60 seconds (my idea for the time in another post, making it possible to maket he waiting time from 1-60 "Wait for gump"
)

so Im trying to use Menuresponse 0, but didnt work, so now I need to close the gumps after a while because otherwise uo gets laggy..(duh, if you got 2000 gumps open ;P)