RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas & Suggestions

Ideas & Suggestions

Hi. I've got a couple ideas I'd like to run by the RUO team. I ask all those who read not be negative towards my ideas; they are simply suggestions and not worth arguing over. Thanks

1) My first suggestion is small. I was thinking the other day that I would like to see a feature implemented into Razor that would let you select and lock spells icons, health bars, the compass, and anything else on your screen so that they do not shift when clicked on. I find it a bit annoying when my spell icons are all over the place after being used for a while. It seems like a nice easy fix. Thanks.

2) My second idea is for a shard. Recently EA has redone their graphics engine for OSI so if I downloaded the new graphics and went to play on Divinity (which is a T2A shard), would the new graphics be implemented into my gameplay or would I still have the old graphics? Now, I know RUO is currently trying to get Divinity into 2.0, but this is a suggestion for further down the road. If I cannot just download the new graphics, what about a shard that is based in the older generations of UO, such Rennaisance or T2A, but has the new graphics and models? Just wondering how that would work. Thanks.