RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Imbuing [RunUO 2.3] v1.0

No permission to download

rondelin

Sorceror
CLOTHING

Only items with naturally occurring properties in-game can be imbued. So hats yes; But... robes, cloaks, sashes, skirts, shirts, pants, footwear etc... can not be imbued.

Taelis

Sorceror
I'm trying to get this working with the latest ServUO distro and I've merged the files. If I start things up on a completely bare server (0 loaded items) all of the imbuing scripts work but the moment I create an item, and save the server and try to re-load the server those items begin having serialization problems. (These errors also occur when i use the servers current item saves). I've included a RAR file with the unedited scripts and a folder with the edited. If anyone could help me figure this out I would -really- appreciate it!

Attachments

• BaseItems.rar
    106.4 KB · Views: 3

shtoink

Sorceror
Servuo already had some of the distro edits in place. When merging did you see those and make sure not to do them a second time? IIRC there were a few in some of the serialization methods....

Miracle99

Squire
Having an issue when imbuing a shield.

Go to imbue shield, pick MISC catagory. Shows Reflect, Lower Req, and Duribility. But if you pick Lower Req... The next screen is showing LUCK as the property to be imbued. And if you try it, item will say imbued but nothing happens.

Same with Durability.. IF you pick that , the next screen shows Night Sight instead...

I was looking through the scripts and it seems that even though its showing IREF == 4 on the gump in the MISC catagory. but really I think its either pulling the IREF == 3 or 5 since those are Reflect, Luck and NightSight.

Have not been able to figure it out though.

Miracle99

Squire
Okay figured it out... Here is the correction that needs to be made in ImbuingB.cs

To correct the Lower Requirement. Line 253 looks like this
Code:
                  AddButton(258, 85 + (by * 25), 4017, 4018, 10121, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);

Needs to be changed from buttonid 10121 to 10124
Code:
 AddButton(258, 85 + (by * 25), 4017, 4018, 10124, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);

To correct the Durability go to Line 255 looks like this
Code:
                  AddButton(258, 85 + (by * 25), 4017, 4018, 10123, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);

Needs to be changed from buttonid 10123 to 10142
Code:
 AddButton(258, 85 + (by * 25), 4017, 4018, 10142, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);

It was probably just a simple copy and paste and just forgot to change the button ids when you copied from cata 3.

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this whole ordeal and was wondering how to get creature to drop the essences. I have the imbuing system installed and working and added the portion of SF to my BaseCreatures.cs but nothing listed there will drop the Items. Any thoughts or help would be apprecated.

EDIT: Found the issue: Was using RunUO 2.0 and Inbuing wasnt added to the exe till 2.1

Heya Guys,... Got rid of Most of errors, but now we are getting this one.... Its in 3 different files (i assume fixing one will fix all)

Code:
+ Skills/ItemIdentification.cs:
    CS0117: Line 84: 'Server.SkillName' does not contain a definition for 'Imbui
ng'
    CS0117: Line 90: 'Server.SkillName' does not contain a definition for 'Imbui
ng'
    CS0117: Line 93: 'Server.SkillName' does not contain a definition for 'Imbui
ng'
    CS0117: Line 104: 'Server.SkillName' does not contain a definition for 'Imbu
ing'
    CS0117: Line 107: 'Server.SkillName' does not contain a definition for 'Imbu
ing'

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this whole ordeal and was wondering how to get creature to drop the essences. I have the imbuing system installed and working and added the portion of SF to my BaseCreatures.cs but nothing listed there will drop the Items. Any thoughts or help would be apprecated.

Code:
switch ( Utility.Random( 12 ))
                          {
                            case 0: PackItem( new EnchantEssence() ); break;
                            case 1: PackItem( new MagicalResidue() ); break;
                            case 2: PackItem( new RelicFragment() ); break;
                            case 3: PackItem( new EssencePrecision() ); break;
                          }
Something along this. Just put it into the code under the resistances, hue etc.

Markap

Wanderer
Hi I was wondering if this script works with 2.5 or has anyone gotten it to work?

I am having the same issue Pileccorp had (Screen shot in above post). Only mine is 2.5.. Can anyone lend a hand. I am very new at these Shard Servers .. learning as I go..

Thanks in advance.

UO_Talon

Sorceror
I cant get this to work at all.

I get the same error as Pileccorp

When I use I add the imbuing code to my player mobile I get other errors.

Does anybody have a working script that I can drop in a fresh 2.3??

Thanks!

Dian

Sorceror
It seems that you are just missing the reference, meaning a 'using whatever;' at top of the script.

jayates

Sorceror
After being up all night trying to add this in I finally gave up! Well... starting out all over again today. I did the merges right... hopefully. The scripts compile but I keep getting a message saying: An error occured while loading a saved object. Then saying to delete it! It runs through alot of armor pieces... wanting to delete them all. Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm using RunUO 2.3. Thanks :)

Hammerhand

Knight
After being up all night trying to add this in I finally gave up! Well... starting out all over again today. I did the merges right... hopefully. The scripts compile but I keep getting a message saying: An error occured while loading a saved object. Then saying to delete it! It runs through alot of armor pieces... wanting to delete them all. Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm using RunUO 2.3. Thanks :)
That generally means the Serialization/Deserialization is messed up in your BaseArmor.cs

Hammerhand

Knight
Carefully go over both sections & make sure everything is in the same order. Also check your version numbers. Example: If your original version was 8 & you added a new version, it would need to start at version 9
Code:
        public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
        {
            base.Serialize( writer );

writer.Write( (int) 9 ); // version

#region SF Imbuing
            writer.Write((int)m_TimesImbued); // Imbuing

writer.Write((bool)Physical_Modded);
            writer.Write((bool)Fire_Modded);
            writer.Write((bool)Cold_Modded);
            writer.Write((bool)Poison_Modded);
            writer.Write((bool)Energy_Modded);
            #endregion

//version 8