RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Improved Valentines Package

Gandy897

Wanderer
Improved Valentines Package

This is an update from A valentine deed submitted by Tru a while back and an update on the current posting of Phizz127. Ive edited this package so that the players name will appear on the candy and card with a nifty little saying as well geared towards the holiday. Only a simple modification of the Names.xml file is required to get the holiday sayings.

add this to ur Names.xml file:

PHP:
 <namelist type="VCards">
                  Too Sexy  , You're So Hot  , Thinking Of You  , Hugs And Kisses  , Be Mine  , I Love You  , Missing You  , You're The Best  ,
                  Oh Babe  , Number One Fan  , Always And Forever  , Be With Me  , Hold Me  , I Want You  , You're So Dreamy  , My Passion  ,
                  Wish You Were Here  , Hold My Hand  , My Heart Is Yours  , Loving You
        </namelist>

and then just drop the folder into your custom directory.. do add valentinedeed to get the deed. If you are already using tru's holiday package this deed will also go out through the gift giving system he implemented as well. I have not included that here simply because it is available through searching to anyone who wants it.

I forgot to mention that it also adds several items to the valentine bag .. cards, candy . rose, champagne.. etc just in case anyone was wondering.

Attachments

• Valentine Improved.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 172

gramps

Sorceror
has anyone got this working on 2.0 yet by any chance? im trying to use it but i get the following error:

Errors:
+ Custom/Valentines/Rose.cs:
CS0115: Line 26: 'Server.Items.Rose.Dupe(int)': no suitable method found to
override

public override Item Dupe( int amount )
{
return base.Dupe( new Rose( amount ), amount );
}