RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Game Map Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Very cool :)

Ryan? Is that really you or did someone hack the account? If its Ryan he had the time to log on and say "Very cool" and not be productive in any other matter lol? Not starting a flame but wow.. This is a sad and big problem.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Ryan? Is that really you or did someone hack the account? If its Ryan he had the time to log on and say "Very cool" and not be productive in any other matter lol? Not starting a flame but wow.. This is a sad and big problem.

What are you talking about? You're hijacking a dudes thread to attempt to kick me in the teeth about telling him good work on his project? Really?

What would you prefer I do? Ignore him?

Hiring Man

Sorceror
No No not at all. And i did not want to start anything and yes you can appreciate him. Oh yes you can, but, it seems if you neevr seen any other topic that there has been some issues, and Jeff ( not to bring you in it btw) and us are all relying and waiting for you. Not sure if your busy and anything but, it seems you have no care for this. Sure you have a family but a couple thing to contribute to jeff or us would be appreciated. I do not want to accuse you of anything or if this seems out of line or hijack but, just whats on my mind. Sorry Praxiiz.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
No No not at all. And i did not want to start anything and yes you can appreciate him. Oh yes you can, but, it seems if you neevr seen any other topic that there has been some issues, and Jeff ( not to bring you in it btw) and us are all relying and waiting for you. Not sure if your busy and anything but, it seems you have no care for this. Sure you have a family but a couple thing to contribute to jeff or us would be appreciated. I do not want to accuse you of anything or if this seems out of line or hijack but, just whats on my mind. Sorry Praxiiz.

You should probably read the Announcements/News section of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.