RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*In Need Of Help**Please Read**Thank You**

prsx4

Wanderer
*In Need Of Help**Please Read**Thank You**

hello. i'm currently unable to run Krrios' client for some reason. i sent Krrios a PM with all the information regarding my problem. i'm going to post the PM here in hopes that the RunUO community will assist me in getting my game up and running. thank you very much for any and all feedback. :)

hi krrios, how are you? your client was referred to me by a friend because i was having problems with lag and crashes. after much searching i found a link to your latest version on the forums. i'm pretty sure you get swamped with PM's about bugs an whatnot but if you can take some time to help me play UO using your client i'd really appreciate it. :)

well here's the deal. i put the folders inside of the zip file on my desktop. i double clicked config.exe before anything. i set screen size to 1024x768, game size to 800x600, and enabled smooth movement. i then double clicked on client.exe and got the following error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x3fc (1020), Thread id=0x6ec (1772).

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i then proceed to click cancel and this is what pops up:

Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2). Please check computer settings.

cord.exe !a 0x3fc

Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.
Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

when i click retry, nothing seems to happen. my computer's specs are as follows:

Windows XP Pro . version 2002 . Service Pack 2

Intel Celeron CPU 1300MHz

512 MB of SDRAM

51.2 GB hard drive (42.3 GB free space)

64 MB DDR GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X (PCI version)

broadband internet connection

i'm using Samurai Empire 2D and 3D

i'm unsure of what my current version of directx is or where to update it if need be. i would also like to know if it's possible for you to send me a link to a detailed guide for using your client.

i'm anxiously awaiting any help or answers that you can provide. thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Phantom

Knight
Krrios is very busy don't expect a reply from him.

Your video card might not support the programming he used, its just how the grass leans.

prsx4

Wanderer
here are all the files in my Krrios' client folder:

[Beta 12 Release 1]

Data (folder)
Client.exe
Client.cfg
Client.exe.config
Config.exe
Config.exe.config
Exposer.dll
guardlines.txt