RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insanity Set

skills3200

Sorceror
Insanity Set

Contents:
Insanity Robe
Insanity Glasses
Insanity Hat
Insanity Half Apron
Insanity Boots

These are just some simple items that i made they will work great for a pvp shard. However they should work nicley on none pvp shards aswell. Your more than welcome to edit them in any way you like.

Insallation:
Just drop in your custom scripts folder restart server and enjoy.

Please post any feedback good or bad

Please Note if you want to wear both the glasses and the hat at the same time be sure to put the glasses on first then the hat

Attachments

• Insanity.rar
    3.2 KB · Views: 177

Teh Gamer

Wanderer
Well, I didn't log on to my server to check it out, but it did compile correctly, so no errors there, so good job!

skills3200

Sorceror
Teh Gamer said:
Well, I didn't log on to my server to check it out, but it did compile correctly, so no errors there, so good job!

Thats because i got soo many erors when writing it that there couldn't possible be anymore lol

Teh Gamer

Wanderer
Hehehe, don't worry, once you start scripting more, you will start getting less and less errors, which is why I took a small break from RunUO releases, so I could learn more, which I have.

Juiced

Wanderer
maybe you could give a discription of what the insanity items are, like what is on them, and what exactly do they do that is special