RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Interesting places you visited~

Aulus

Wanderer
Been to a few interesting places... and also played Paintball in a couple! Played Paintball in California... but that was horrible, way to hot for me to be running around... otherwiwselts see.... I've been to Rome, Venice and a few other places in Italy... a few of the Greek Islands... Alexandria... Thailand... and to many placves in the UK to even mention (But i live there... so its all driving distance really).

Cerberus

Wanderer
For everyone who seemed to appreciate the country i live in i managed to find a little picture site for you to look at .. a few of loch Ness including a shot of Urquart castle and a couple taken in Glen Coe ( of the 3 sisters and Rannoch moor ) Whats more amazing is that Glen Coe is about a 1 hour drive from where i live and Loch Ness is about another hour past that again.

http://gallerie.historique.net/scotland/pages/lochness.htm

I live in whats called the central belt and no matter what direction i drive in ( N, S, E or W ) within 30 minutes im looking at similar scenery to these images. Scotlands not the biggest country in the world and has a population of about 5 million but i think its definately one of the most beautiful .. when its not raining :).

Probably a better topic would be where would i like to visit.. and i think i would probably name somewhere in every state in the U.S and most of canada.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
the most interesting place ive even been is in a canoe upside down being forced down by a myer somewhere in the vicinity of aviemore (northern scotland, near cairnegorme)

Cerberus said:
For everyone who seemed to appreciate the country i live in i managed to find a little picture site for you to look at .. a few of loch Ness including a shot of Urquart castle and a couple taken in Glen Coe ( of the 3 sisters and Rannoch moor ) Whats more amazing is that Glen Coe is about a 1 hour drive from where i live and Loch Ness is about another hour past that again.

http://gallerie.historique.net/scotland/pages/lochness.htm

I live in whats called the central belt and no matter what direction i drive in ( N, S, E or W ) within 30 minutes im looking at similar scenery to these images. Scotlands not the biggest country in the world and has a population of about 5 million but i think its definately one of the most beautiful .. when its not raining :).

Probably a better topic would be where would i like to visit.. and i think i would probably name somewhere in every state in the U.S and most of canada.

Oh nice pictures...Thanks for sharing...:)

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
Ohh that sounds exciting.....was is scary?

Not scary, but it was very excitig. Took a bus tour, you could actually see the lions just sleeping the day away next to the road, an such.

If you're ever there, and decide to take that tour in your own vehicle, I strongly recomend you re-consider it. I saw a monkey rip off this guys winsheild-wiper. Little bastards..

http://www.lionsafari.com/

Very entertaining place to go, and I do strongly recommed it to anyone.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
Not scary, but it was very excitig. Took a bus tour, you could actually see the lions just sleeping the day away next to the road, an such.

If you're ever there, and decide to take that tour in your own vehicle, I strongly recomend you re-consider it. I saw a monkey rip off this guys winsheild-wiper. Little bastards..

http://www.lionsafari.com/

Very entertaining place to go, and I do strongly recommed it to anyone.

thanks for the link ....Maybe someday when I travel back that way I will check it out....looks facinating

Nazghoul666

Wanderer
Well, took me awhile but i saw this thread and thought it would be kind of fun to post. To start off with, i've been to every state but florida... Most of them was just driving threw them. (Parents where Marines so i got to see alot of the country) Took cruises to the bahamas and to Hawaii. But, the best place i have ever been and the most interesting was Ireland. I love that country. I went there with my family in april a couple years ago and was beutiful. My parents set a slide show of the trip here.

http://cats-stuff.com/Ireland_April_2004/image001.htm

I visited many different landmarks such as Donegal Castle. Was a truly amazing site to see. But, thats my 2 cents :D

mehoo

Sorceror
Most intersesting thing = Scuba Diving in Cosumel , Mexico

That was awesome i recomend it to everybody.

Rosey1

Wanderer
The most interesting place I've been to or maybe the most memorable was Hiroshima.

Killamus

Knight
I've been to a place, a wonderful place, a place where all worries leave, and when you leave, you feel the best you've been in years. It takes meer seconds to get there, but once you are there, you never want to leave.

Spoilers!!!

Yes, I'm talking about sleep.

U.S.S. Lexington - aircraft carrier in Corpus Christi(sp?).

Was so amazing, got to sleep where the sailors used to sleep, eat in the same cafeteria, tour (just about) the entire ship - from the landing strip on the top to the engine room(some places normal tourist cant go because of the organization i was with), ah man..so awesome... :)

Rabban

Sorceror
<3 Florida...

Out of the US, I've been to Israel and Spain.

Israel is very interesting if you like to see biblical sites. The dead sea is pretty nifty (I only got a view from a distance). Oases and date palm farms in the desert are pretty neat as well.

In Spain, there are lots of nice scenery in Asturias. The beaches are freezing in Galicia. They're obsessed with women and drinking in Madrid. The family farms a couple hours south of Madrid are real nice home away from homes.

In a week or so, I'll be off to the Dominican Republic. If this thread is still active, I'll let ye know how it goes.

Viago

Knight
Radwen's Room
Ab's Bed
Kiwi's Butt
Seven's well....erhmmm...
Ryans girlfriend :eek:
Davids...well...agen erhmm....
Daat's sex swing

ive turnt down
Rhexis
Bzk