RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Invisible" Monsters Problem - RunUO2.0 - RC2 - Nerun's Distro.

dreamtension

Wanderer
"Invisible" Monsters Problem - RunUO2.0 - RC2 - Nerun's Distro.

Hello!
I am trying to emulate an offline shard just for learn more about the game.I'm using the Nerun's Distro spawn and the monster are all invisible. I can see just their names. It's look like a graphic bug, because the mobs seems like "swimming on the grass".
Can anyone help me to fix it?

Thank you.
And sorry about my english.:p

fcondon

Sorceror
All monsters? this sounds like a patch issue, but not if it is ALL monsters? try adding just a zombie (all clients can support a zombie)

are you using a custom map? or any other custom files?

Erica

Knight
dreamtension;801940 said:
Hello!
I am trying to emulate an offline shard just for learn more about the game.I'm using the Nerun's Distro spawn and the monster are all invisible. I can see just their names. It's look like a graphic bug, because the mobs seems like "swimming on the grass".
Can anyone help me to fix it?

Thank you.
And sorry about my english.:p

I'm assuming you got a old client need to patch to client 6.0.13.0

dreamtension

Wanderer
Erica;801942 said:
I'm assuming you got a old client need to patch to client 6.0.13.0

Thanks for the answer me.
Now the client is 6.0.13.0, but the problem persist...
About the maps, i'am using the defaults maps.
Its weird... :confused:
Is there any "full shard packet"? I mean, something like "just unzip, run, and be happy" ^^

mikimaru

Traveler
Yes there is, i saw 2 in the custom scripts, just look 4 them, one is zombieland... and is like a running ready shard

my guess is that you have the nerun's distro premium spawner set to smart player range sensitive enabled.

as such being on a staff account the monsters will not spawn or show up. try it instead on a player.

but.......

if able you should set it as disabled. when enabled you'll notice lag when you enter a new area and all the creatures are spawning. i noticed other problems as well but cant remember all of them.