RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is god real

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I reject the concept that you could exist without me. Therefore, your universe is superfluous, and the reality of my universe is all that matters.

Lysdexic;725275 said:
Well that was stated in all sorts of wrong.

God is real in your own universe. Your universe would not exist if you did not exist (don't get egotistical, it's only a theoretical comparison).

God is not real in my universe. My universe would not exist if I did not exist.

Is your universe real? Yes.
Is my universe real? Yes.

Would your universe exist if I did not? Of course.
Would my universe exist if you did not? Of course.

So who is right? We both are, because our universes are what we make of them. I'm damn happy that you have found something to spur your own life in a direction. But just because you feel so strongly does not mean I have to agree, because my life is going quite dandy thank you very much!

So everyone who says one way or the other, just shut the fuck up, you're all wrong, you're all right, and you're all to ignorant to realize that there is no reason to argue!

Hmm Well Yah I see your point in it.

But This isn't a subject that I argue about.

I really care less if anyone believes him or not. I just say "yah thats cool man if thats what you believe in, then fine with me."

And I don't go any deeper into it.

I'm not trying to offend anyone with what I said above...It's only my opinion on life...You have your opinions, I have mine....lets just leave at that.

Johabius

Knight
I've been all over the spiritual spectrum this past year. Do I believe that God exists? Yes, but I don't believe that he has a hand in our everyday lives. He created us, gave us freewill, and left it at that.

HellRazor

Knight
TMSTKSBK;725292 said:
I reject the concept that you could exist without me. Therefore, your universe is superfluous, and the reality of my universe is all that matters.

You, your thoughts, and your entire universe are just part of my dream. In truth you have no independent will. Everything you say, do, and think are a result of my subconscious mind making it so. And when I wake up, you will cease to exist.

HellRazor

Knight
Johabius;725302 said:
I've been all over the spiritual spectrum this past year. Do I believe that God exists? Yes, but I don't believe that he has a hand in our everyday lives. He created us, gave us freewill, and left it at that.

God is an astronaut.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
HellRazor;725393 said:
You, your thoughts, and your entire universe are just part of my dream. In truth you have no independent will. Everything you say, do, and think are a result of my subconscious mind making it so. And when I wake up, you will cease to exist.

Well then, I won't care, will I? Wake up already, your dream sucks.

birdman2279

Wanderer
HellRazor;725393 said:

And You My Friend Are Part of My Dream, With in you dream, you dream of me and everyone else's existence, but i dream your existence and the Matrix decides how i exist,

it is just that simple my dreamed up con rads.

HellRazor

Knight
birdman2279;725400 said:
And You My Friend Are Part of My Dream, With in you dream, you dream of me and everyone else's existence, but i dream your existence and the Matrix decides how i exist,

it is just that simple my dreamed up con rads.

AHA! But *I* built the Matrix. The rest of all the dreams and thoughts are just random programs I have written as a stress test for Matrix Server Unit #457. When I reboot it, you will all cease to exist. Unless I decide to save you to hard drive and access you later on for my amusement, of course.

birdman2279

Wanderer
HellRazor;725410 said:
AHA! But *I* built the Matrix. The rest of all the dreams and thoughts are just random programs I have written as a stress test for Matrix Server Unit #457. When I reboot it, you will all cease to exist. Unless I decide to save you to hard drive and access you later on for my amusement, of course.

But i dreamed you dreaming that you dreamed everyone else's existence & there own dreams, and with in my dreams of you dreaming you dreamed another dream where you created the Matrix and dreamed i was in your dream but i am the Matrix's dreaming code i dream the dream that creates all dreams i am called the DAY DREAMER!

birdman2279

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;725417 said:
Um. And I just summarily own you both, end of story.

I only dreamed that you dreamed that you could summarily own us both, but it is only a part of my dream, your dream with in my dream, now that is the end of the story, i don't think my mind can handle this verbal diarrhea for much longer.

I always wondered if Life was just a dream you wake up from.

But if I found out that life was all in my head, I wouldn't be able to live.

I would go completely insane and end up in the nut house...I mean fuck what everyone thinks about you..Nobody you ever knew existed...everything you knew about never existed..your a void in your own thoughts..

I would not be able to Live like that!

The only way I can live normally, is to have the thoughts on life I have now, And keep on believing.

This world would mean nothing if it was really just someone's dream....OMG.

Hmm, I'm pretty open minded. I do believe that there is a god, and such, but I do believe that the bible which was written and compiles, and translated by humans could have messed things up. Infact, I know that the translation part is definatly true. Especially alot of the newer translations, wow, they really mess with the content of the text.

Alcyone

Sorceror
My head is swimming at the dreaming of dreaming that you where dreaming that i was dreaming........

Only two words....Nicene Council, Nag Hammadi, look them up.