RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me or am i missing something?

H

hydroxtrem

Is it just me or am i missing something?

Why cant i seem to find all this stuff to put on my server...http://www.runuo.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=540

H

hydroxtrem

i dont mean how did he get it on his server, i mean where did he find it to put it on his server

L

Lost User

Everything he has comes with Beta 3.. you need to just use the [add command to add it in for example if you want a dye tub type [add dyetub.. then you can change its hue by typeing [props and clicking on the dye tub.. if you want it ot be be say.. Blaze find the Tag that says Hue.. and change the # to 1161 and it will be blaze. You can hue pretty much anything.. and thats what he did.. He also added static things.. using either Use UO or Accomplice or is just really good at the comands.. for adding statics.. you can either find the static in Use UO or Accomplice and add it that way or find it in Inside UO and use the Hex (i.e. 0xED8, which is a grave stone) and add it that way.. (to me this is one of the quickest.. just because you can see so many of the static items at one time.. ) I hope this helps if you have any more questions.. Just ask! =]

Delta

Wanderer
Styckz said:
Everything he has comes with Beta 3.. you need to just use the [add command to add it in for example if you want a dye tub type [add dyetub.. then you can change its hue by typeing [props and clicking on the dye tub.. if you want it ot be be say.. Blaze find the Tag that says Hue.. and change the # to 1161 and it will be blaze. You can hue pretty much anything.. and thats what he did.. He also added static things.. using either Use UO or Accomplice or is just really good at the comands.. for adding statics.. you can either find the static in Use UO or Accomplice and add it that way or find it in Inside UO and use the Hex (i.e. 0xED8, which is a grave stone) and add it that way.. (to me this is one of the quickest.. just because you can see so many of the static items at one time.. ) I hope this helps if you have any more questions.. Just ask! =]

Actually for blaze he just needs to do a [add blazedyetub the blaze dye tub script comes with beta 3

L

Lost User

Yes i know that but i was mainly showing it as an example of Hueing objects.. like checks or anything else he would want to add.. But yes for dye tubs you can just go [add blazedyetub but that would't teach him how to get a blaze pile of gold or anything like that.