RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there support for Deeds & Housing?

W

Wasted

ArconX

Wanderer
Re: Is there support for Deeds & Housing?

Wasted said:

Better question is, do we need multi/mul houses now that OSI is moving into customizable/buildable homes with 3000 lockdowns (aka build your own home) ...

The real question is, how the hell do they solved the lag created by it ... i asked ryan 2 days ago, but he dident know the answer (anyway, he dident answer on it so i asume he dident know it :) )...

Etalicus

Sorceror
zero Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:03 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things tend to change real fast with this emulator

:evil:
Which is working very nice here
:twisted:

R

Rainman

OSI is probably going to be trying some new stuff for there housing system released 2003. Until then the protocal doesn't really exist.

K

Krazy_zack

And Lagg is gonna be a BIG issue unless you are running your server off of a T3 if you "build your own" house....

Arek

Sorceror
If by "very preliminary" you mean that matrices/matrix placement at least will be supported at a higher level than raw packets, then I may try my hand at creating more complex housing rules once B3 is out.

--Arek
([email protected])