RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] Item Stat Deeds + Dragonkin Equipment [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiasta6984

Traveler
kiasta6984 submitted a new resource:

Item Stat Deeds + Dragonkin Equipment (version 2.3) - Adds attributes to supplied equipment set

I am releasing my updated Item Stat Deeds and Upgradeable Equipment.

Item stat deeds have been updated more for object oriented programming. I made it to work for the .NET 2.0 framework, so no dynamic or var types used.

The upgradeable equipment can be modified, I made them as base as possible. Just drop the script into your customs folder, no need to modify anything. If you would like them to work with all wearable item types just change the DoModify() method in ModifyItem.cs to whatever item types you wish.

Any attributes missing, bugs or suggestions feel free to post them here. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*Update 2 | 4-10-2013*

- Updated the code, much much less code to deal with.
- Replaced BaseDragonkinBracelet, BaseDragonkinEarrings, BaseDragonkinNecklace and BaseDragonkinRing with BaseDragonkinJewel.
- Replaced BaseDragonkinCloak, BaseDragonkinOuterTorso and BaseDragonkinShoes with BaseDragonkinClothing
- Increased Self Repair Deed from 1 to 5 while modifier remains unchanged at 1, per item
- Decreased Reflect Physical Deed from max: 100 to max 20 and modifier from 5 to 2, per item
- Decreased Bonus Cold, Fire, Energy, Physical and Poison Deeds from max: 100 to max: 50 while modifier remains unchanged at 5, per item
- Decreased Spell Damage and Weapon Damage Deeds from max: 100 to 25 while modifier remains unchanged at 5, per item

*Update 3 | 4/12/2013*

- Lots of core modifications, more object oriented
- Added a Settings.cs file to modify the deed values, so you don't have to open each file individually and modify
- Added a custom namespace, for organization's sake
- Added BaseDeed item class to BaseDeed.cs for easier modification

Todo: Add more options to the settings.cs, add more variety to Dragonkin equipment

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.