RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeper of the Dead

Keeper of the Dead

first off i have to give props to the maker of the insanity script i enjoy it and so do players i have stup on my local lan so i actually made a few monsters with it, but i am releasing one to everyone, its the keeper of the dead, not only does he drop daggers that spawn into monsters but like an ancient lich he calls forth other lichs and undeads to his aid, so hes rather tough he also drops a skill mod arti that i call the bow of knowledge kbow for short

just zip the folder into your customs folder youll want to change the hues i use custom hues on my server, do any modding for your shard you want make him fit your shards environment

if you dont have a token system youll want to take out the line of code that looks like this

PackItem( new Tokens( Utility.RandomMinMax( ####, #### ) ) );

jsut cut that line

well i want feedback, ok well positive feedback keep your bad comments to yourself remember forum ettiquete :)

Attachments

• keeper of dead.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 312