RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingdom Reborn and RunUO

J3k086

Wanderer
Kingdom Reborn and RunUO

Hi friends i wish to know if is possible to create a local server useing Kingdom Reborn and what i have to do to use it.

What program should i use to connect to my server?Can i use RunUO 2.0 to create a server for Kingdom Reborn?

sorry for my english, i'm italian.

Hammerhand

Knight
Kingdom Reborn isnt even supported by RunUO, so you probably wont get much in the way of help here.. if any.

psz

Administrator
The KR client doesn't connect quite the same way as the "traditional" client, so without modifying RunUO, you can't connect.

Please note: At this time (possibly forever, who knows) KR is not supported by RunUO, it's site staff, or developers.

Sythen

Sorceror
KR Is A Waste of Time!

Why would you want to put it on a server? I mean lets look at this for a minute: most of the graphics are taken from the 2d client anyway.

But, to each his own. I personally don't think a lot of people really care for it.

qwerty84

Sorceror
[ITA]

Ti rispondo io in italiano che magari ci capisci di più :) la posizion di runuo è di fermare l'evoluzione dell'emulatore a ML e di non proseguire nell'evoluzione dello stesso per KR date paure di ripercussioni legali.

Puoi pero trovare su RunForge un Core moddato che supporta KR, ti dico subito che questo è pieno di bug :)

Tempo fa tra admin Italiani avevamo discusso su questa cosa e siamo arrivati alla conclusione di non utilizzarlo appunto per non incappare in problemi legali con la EA Game

In oltre ci sono svariati problemi legati alla complessita del codice.

Ti consiglio di fermarti all'utilizzo di ML come faranno tutti, pene o male i server free sono destinati a morire :)

[END ITA]