RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight who say Ni

koluch

Sorceror
**hehehe** Many thanks!!!

Just added to our shard and is a MOST fitting piece of fun in an otherwise can be DULL repetitive world.

Many thanks...now to hind the Holy Handgreneade:p

Draglow

Wanderer
more python

just a heads up

due to the response from this post i have been spending some time making a few more python scripts.

coming soon will be black knight, The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, Brother Maynard to give the instructions for the grenade and Rheged the rabbit.

the thought of a full python shard sounds like a blast if some one does it let me know will be glad to lend a hand or coconut or 2 :D

draglow

gelfling

Wanderer
Quest

Hi all,
Would be great if anybody would write this quest hehe
Sounds great.
If i could i would :)

Greetz and thx for he NIKnigth :)

weaselboy246

Wanderer
will someone please make a killer rabbit and a monk who chants and hit himself in the head with a plank? *laughs* and coconuts to click... *laughs* and angry frenchman... and cow catapults... and giant rabbit trojans... the fun is endless...

KillerBeeZ

Knight
weaselboy246 said:
will someone please make a killer rabbit and a monk who chants and hit himself in the head with a plank? *laughs* and coconuts to click... *laughs* and angry frenchman... and cow catapults... and giant rabbit trojans... the fun is endless...

sure, I'd do it, and I imagine lots of people would be willing to script something like these... but you will need to subscribe so you can post the request in the subscriber script requests as requests aren't allowed here.

Draglow

Wanderer
hehehe the killer rabbit and frenchman are done im wating to finish a couple more then i will re do the post with a compleet python package "you silly king.... I fart in your general direction... now go away or i shal taunt you a second time"

i am cheeting on the holey hand granade im pretymuch re scripting the old atomic bomb script. i was going to just re work purple pots but figured it needed the power to kill the psyco bunny

well im glad so many have had so much fun with thies.

and yes when my server comes back online thier will be a python dungeon i couldnt resist hehehe

draglow

Laxaloot

Wanderer
more

I've created a Tim the enchanter and a french guard (an archer) as well as a black beast of arrrgh. I'd love to share em wit you but im kinda new at this who script submission thing so i dont no how. lol

Jarrod

Sorceror
I didnt bump the thread. I read through it as it was on the first or second page, and as no one had yet said "Nu" (which by the way is from the film as well) I posted it, waiting for one of the enthusiasts to correct me (which was also done in the film)

Gandalf555

Wanderer
'"Hes got teeth like this!" said Tim the enchanter who makes a W with 3 fingers as if hes biting someone.' lol that part cracked me up :p

Neonbox

Wanderer
man this will be a great quest and set of scripts when done i can't wait are you going to release them under this thread or under a new one?

Anubis

Wanderer
cant wait for it either i loved that movie my favorite part is in the begging when he is coming up a hill on a supposed horse and it is just his servent either that or when God appears before them but charector wise it was the Knights who formerly said Ni!!

Teagan

Sorceror
Wow, talk about resurrecting a very old thread.
Trying to add the Frenchman onto my shard (in a castle that throws 6 different farm animals at any intruders) and I get this :

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3567.2838
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Frenchman.cs:
CS1514: Line 33: { expected
CS1513: Line 98: } expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
It doesn't look right to me to add open and end brackets to those lines. Any suggestions?

You need to add a { to line 33 and a } to line 98

Post the script in code blocks so we can see what you are working with.