RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrio souce

Radwen

Wanderer
Krrio souce

When is the source going to be available for download ?

edit : Sorry, I just found a post about this saying that the client is not open source.
Unless things have changed :(.

L

Luigi

Radwen said:
When is the source going to be available for download ?

edit : Sorry, I just found a post about this saying that the client is not open source.
Unless things have changed :(.

Do you need it? i can send it..aim banannaman1414 or u should go 2 www.sallos.com dl that and wait for the new version of playuo!

Courageous

Wanderer
Yes; in fact, copying around someone else's code without their permission for a nontrivial work like the krrios client is a FELONY. So if you are in the states or the first world, pray that Krrios doesn't keep an attorney around on retainer and have a mean streak. It wouldn't take much to really hurt you -- for example, your university may dismiss you from campus for conducting crimes with their electronic assets...

C//

Phantom

Knight
Courageous said:
Yes; in fact, copying around someone else's code without their permission for a nontrivial work like the krrios client is a FELONY. So if you are in the states or the first world, pray that Krrios doesn't keep an attorney around on retainer and have a mean streak. It wouldn't take much to really hurt you -- for example, your university may dismiss you from campus for conducting crimes with their electronic assets...

C//

Its called PlayUO now, not Krrios Client, just thought you should know :D

Phantom

Knight
Radwen said:
Okidoki. (I thought that maybe he was just giving a limited distribution).

This would allow people to introduce questionable changes, and lets face it they would share it with friends, thus giving a few people an advantage.