RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client download link broken?

Quickening

Wanderer
Krrios' Client download link broken?

Does anyone have a working download link for Krrios' Client? The link on the RunUO website doesnt work anymore.

I have UOGateway but after using the client that UOG uses, a few seconds into the game, the client freezes up and crashes.

Perphas someone could also suggest another client decryption program other than UOG as well?

Thanks!
- Quickening -

Quickening

Wanderer
Thanks guys, I got it to go using 2.0.3 client and Razor to decrypt it. Downloaded Krrios' Client too, checked it out but came up with errors when I tried to open it. I'll stick with Razor and 2.0.3 for now!

Ta!

Jason

Wanderer
Quickening said:
Thanks guys, I got it to go using 2.0.3 client and Razor to decrypt it. Downloaded Krrios' Client too, checked it out but came up with errors when I tried to open it. I'll stick with Razor and 2.0.3 for now!

Ta!

You really shouldn't use 2.0.3 it can cause alot of issues with RunUO ( I assume your on a runuo shard ).

Quickening

Wanderer
What client do you suggest then? At this point it is the only one I have tried that has not come up with bugs or crashes once I get on the shard. I've tried the latest client - 4 something... I've tried 3.08 and the krrios one didnt even open due to errors.

psz

Administrator
4.0.2c is the latest. THAT'S the one you should use.

KUOC uses the client's files, and thus *REQUIRES* you to have the latest OSI client files on your system.

Don't use UORice to decrypt. Razor and/or UOGateway is the best way (As they both greatly reduce the amount of CPU the OSI client requires)

Quickening

Wanderer
I checked, the client I was trying with before was the latest one from OSI. Krrios' still got the errors and even starting the latest client up with Razor, a few seconds into the world I get a client crash.

I will try again with the next updated client version when it comes out on the OSI patch.

Thanks again!