RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios with razor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Sky

Wanderer
Krrios with razor?

Hi, how do I connect to my own personal server with razor and Krrios client?

In the razor main menu thing i type in my own personal server address 127.0.0.1 or sumthin like that and the port and it open the client but when I go to login it says that its not a valid account..i think its opening and trying to connect to osi..

Phantom

Knight
You can't use Razor with the Krrios client.

Razor only works with the official client ( current version of course ). So you don't ask if its possible, Razor would have to be recoded which won't happen has Krrios has most of the features itself.

Quantos

Lord
Red Sky said:
..but i still wanna know how to connect to my server :<
You should use UOGateway to launch both the client and Razor.

<edit>This is to launch the standard client and Razor. It will not, of course, work with Krrios' Client.</edit>

Phantom

Knight
Red Sky said:
i doesn't give me the option to launch krrios client in uo gateway

You can't use UO Gateway to launch the Krrios client.

I have no idea what Q was talking about.

Red Sky

Wanderer
I've tried fraps but during recording with that..it makes the game unplayable it skips so bad..my computer is farely fast too

Phantom

Knight
Red Sky said:
I've tried fraps but during recording with that..it makes the game unplayable it skips so bad..my computer is farely fast too

Alright?

So I guess you can't make a video awhile playing.

If you need help with additional questions, make a new thread, were getting off topic in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.