RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Object not working correctly...

Spyes

Sorceror
Hey guys :)
I set F1 to be LastObject in Razor, and for a while it worked just fine (and macros using "LastObject" worked as well) but yesterday for some odd reason it stopped working! I would press F1 and it would just open my reg's bag, so I tried dropping the bag, putting it in the bank, changing the key from F1 to [insert any other key here] and nothing!
And yes, I did double-click an object in my bag before calling the LastObject hotkey. This is very strange, does anyone have any suggestions as to what's causing it?

Thanks!

Edit - setting LastObject in the default UO macro screen (not Razor's) works fine, but that's not really a fix

Edit #2 - tried reinstalling, didn't help. And now it's opening up a different bag, so is there some weird thing where F1 is bound to some sort of "open bag" macro...? I went through the whole hotkey list and couldn't find anything of the sort (at least nothing that has key bound to it). This is mucho strange..