RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logging into OSI with Krrios Client

lan_party

Wanderer
Logging into OSI with Krrios Client

Encryption as false or true?
Server just login.owo.com/7776 right?

it just gets stuck on Verifying Account...
then after a minute it just says Connection Lost

Augustus

Wanderer
I can't login to Defiance either. There is some way that they safeguard against it, I believe. I'm sure there's some way around it.

kalo

Sorceror
You can't log into OSI with Krrios client it uses a completely different type of login process, it is also possible to disable the use of krrios client on some emulators.

Augustus

Wanderer
kalo said:
You can't log into OSI with Krrios client it uses a completely different type of login process, it is also possible to disable the use of krrios client on some emulators.

Defiance utilizes RunUO. Do you know if there is any way to use Krrios on their servers?

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Augustus said:
Defiance utilizes RunUO. Do you know if there is any way to use Krrios on their servers?

Defiance can block PlayUO, so no its not possible, ask Defiance why they blocked PlayUO.

We will not help you break a given shard rules, so if you want help, you will have to find different people to help you.

L

Luigi

ok, the only way

the only way i was able 2 play dfi with krrios client, was 2 use the older version, not playuo....but i saw sumone using playuo on it.. so hmm? help?

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Luigi said:
the only way i was able 2 play dfi with krrios client, was 2 use the older version, not playuo....but i saw sumone using playuo on it.. so hmm? help?

How can you see somebody?

They can claim anything they want, doesn't make it true, go ask defiance staff for help.

Dipset

Wanderer
You need to disable the packet that sends the hardware info, thats how DFI detects PlayUO. I don't how how to disable it, I only know thats what you have to do.

L

Luigi

Seanchen.net said:
How can you see somebody?

They can claim anything they want, doesn't make it true, go ask defiance staff for help.

cause, i know he wasnt lying? pluss he was new 2 it and i sent it 2 him and he doesnt remember what he did...

L

Luigi

Dipset said:
You need to disable the packet that sends the hardware info, thats how DFI detects PlayUO. I don't how how to disable it, I only know thats what you have to do.

anyone know how?