RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an active server to help staff on

rtaylor1987

Sorceror
I'm willing to volunteer some time to help you on your server. Whether it be events, GM/Admin work, whatever.

Who am I?
  • I go by Fenris on most servers.
  • I'm an experienced GM/Admin and can provide some script support here and there (although I'm not currently looking to develop a server.)
  • I'm 26 years old
  • I am male
  • I've played UO for the better part of 14 years
  • I prefer ML era servers, but will play and work on just about anything
What I will do:
  • I will help you with your server wherever you need.
  • I will help your players with problems and be the best admin/GM you've ever hired.
  • I will help actively promote your server to further develop it's population.
  • I will host events, as well as help provide new and exciting ideas and content.

What I will not do:
  • I will not dedicate my time to a server that isn't serious about being a populated and active server. If you're just looking for a sandbox for you and your friends to play around in - I'm not interested.
  • I will not volunteer any time to a server that allows staff members to modify their player characters in any way. I'm not looking to volunteer on a server that's going to collapse due to corruption.
  • I will not work on set schedule. I have a life outside of UO and a full time job.
  • I will not give you up
  • I will not let you down
  • I will not turn around or desert you
If you feel I would be a good fit for your server, please PM me here or message me on skype [ryaneffintaylor] with your server details. I will drop by sometime and check it out, and if I feel your server is something I would enjoy working on, I'll jump right in on whatever you need me to do.

Hello...can you please message me I would love to talk to you about coming to The shadows Keep. A copy of our help wanted ad can be viewed here.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/the-shadows-keep.535396/

It provides our website info and login info as well. Would love to know what you think. You can message me on here, or on our website. You can catch me on Yahoo Messenger at mishashadows or email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Thank you,
Misha :)