RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for help

Soteric

Knight
Hello :)

A new shard team is here. We are group of enthusiasts who are trying to deliver a new popular shard to Ultima fans. We already have a feature rich server based on the latest RunUO version and are trying to apply our software development experience to make quality and interesting world for players. We are looking for people wishing to join us to create this world together.

The server doesn't tight to any specific era or game style. We'll try to keep it balanced between PvP and PvM lovers. Our main target to make the world interesting to explore and keep it dangerous enough to avoid boring monster farming and ore mining. We are going to fill it with auto events and quests to make the world live its own life without manual control. There are also plans to integrate the server with web site and allow players to manipulate the world without entering the game.

Our roadmap is quite large with all kind of tasks. We will be glad if you help us with

- Server development. Any .NET language: C#, VB, whatever;
- Web site development. Nice if you are familiar with JavaScript, HTML and CSS;
- Making server popular and interesting. Here I mean any activity like making good design and decor, create interesting events and quests, pushing our web site to the Google top and whatever ideas you can come up with.

If you are lack of experience but has strong wish to do something don't hesitate to contact me. We always ready to share our knowledge and experience. If you have your own ideas and want to work only on them that's fine. We will add them to roadmap and will help to implement them. If you are in doubt for any reason or have questions just send me a message. None of us lose anything if we exchange contacts, opinions, share the vision for Ultima future and dream about better game world :)

You can contact me by sending private message http://www.runuo.com/community/conversations/add?to=Soteric
or by Skype uoexchange

Thank you!