RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for staff for a new coming shard!!

We have many ideas that are going to bring a whole new kind of UO experience, but we need staff needing people who can build, script, or even people that have GM experience that want to learn more. be a part of a shard that very well possibly put u in the record books. so if your dedicated and willing to give something the shot it deserves please email me.

thanks from the staff of AoA Reborn

Brucie

Sorceror
I'm a very good builder and am interested in helping you, if you need someone :) It's been a while since I played, but I still remember some things

still have staff openings left we are attempting to do things that have never been done before the more staff we have the better the exp for the players

im looking to join i added you and send you a message on yahoo i love to build have experience working on a shard and i do need to learn a little but am willing to try my best