RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Staff Members, current staff cap = 30. (12) positions taken. 18 left.

Hellable

Wanderer
Greetings everyone, im glad to inform all who are willing to read this post, that our server,
Ultima Online : True Renaissance, is becoming a reality, we are proud to say that we will enter our BETA stage within the next 30 days.

All accounts will be wiped when we go "Live".

In principle we need more staff to maintain our server, and help us create new content.

There are no basic skills one requires for helping us out, however certain knowledge in C#, or even the use of Pandoras Box will help in getting a staff position on our crew.

Our server will be able to deliver a lag free experience for over 3000 players on one faccet,
in the USA, as well as in the EU. By centralising our datacenter starting in aproximately 1 to 2 months.
We can guarantee 40ms for each continent. So that PVP will never be outbalanced because of ping issues. ( this is due to the servers location. )

To connect to our shard use the following guide. We run client version 7.0.10.3.
BETA testers are also most welcome!

http://truerenaissance.freeforums.org/connecting-to-the-shard-step-by-step-guide-t8.html

We all hope to see you soon,

Sincerely, Annunaki.

( We run publish 15, with new dynamics. )

We do not want to re-create what has been recreated hundreds of times, we wish to bring the Renaissance Era into a fresh world.

Hellable

Wanderer

worldgem

Sorceror
I can help out however we are down to one computer at this time and I share it with my little girl...I need a router and an operating system for the tower. I do know pandoras box quite well.. I don't know c# but I do know how to "tweak" existing scripts to make them my own :)

worldgem

Sorceror
Do you have icq? I don't use skype... I have not any reason to use that...pm me and I will give you my email address and icq :)

Hellable

Wanderer
At this time i wish to tell you all that we have 15 positions taken, and that there are thus, 15 left. Be part of Greatness, join us soon.
Here's the old Minax ruins.

Hellable

Wanderer
Entire world spawned by hand, not a single pre-generated spawning program used.
Renaissance Era.
No Trammel aspects.
Felucca ONLY. ( interweaved with the Lost Lands ( T2A )

worldgem

Sorceror
I remember running a copy of 1.0 on an old windows millenium it sucked so bad I couldnt even run 2.0 or pb lol... sounds good to me... I have done a lot work offline for little Zoe...this laptop is a win 7 and I can not run anything under a runuo 2.1.. Im working on getting my hands on another copy of win xp sp3 for the desktop tower very soon... right now I have a stygian abyss set up for her right now and she so misses all of the stuff I did for her on the other computer but I do have backups and saves so nothing there is lost.. I remember the Renaissance Era/T2a good times!!

Hellable

Wanderer
Hehe yeah ME. That was a blast.. :) stuck to 98. Lol. Then again stuck with XP when vista came out, so choppy :/.