RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Staff: XML Spawners & Decorators!

Nockar

Sorceror
Hi there!

Looking to help out on a incredible roleplaying server? Do you enjoy creating and seeing your ideas come to life?! Look no further!!! We are looking for friendly, happy, mature, and creative people who have experience and enjoy spawning maps & dungeons or decorating.

Below you can see a few screen shots of the game world and maps. It’s a very advanced game world which a lot of love, time, and effort has gone into!
If you are interested in learning more please send me a private message. ;o)

Attachments

• Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Image03.jpg
    Image03.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Map0.jpg
    Map0.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Map1.jpg
    Map1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Map2.jpg
    Map2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Map3.jpg
    Map3.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 59
  • Map4.jpg
    Map4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 55

Talow

Sorceror
He forgot to mention we have a lot of custom scripts and are creating more all the time, and work as a group to make our work unique and well rounded.

milkyme

Page
are you still look i have help

i played ois uo from 95 to 2002 the i starteda shard called Dark Saints i was owner i have lot customs i have towns scripts i can script and deco i build towns ok i have work for a lot of shards im milky its nice to meet you ... looking forward in talking to you ... [email protected]