RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Staff....

Rob24

Sorceror
more of me
I played U6.7.and 8 and I did uo from 1997 did have like 4 server of the years 2 of them are the best at the time but now this days no one want to play this game no more so I am redoing the full system from the ground up I am trying to do it all but its going slow So I am here seeing if there is players like me out there still and want to do this with me this is what we need.

Deco Girls.
Map builder.
if your good at Scripting your welcome to join.

If you dont want to join and if you want to trade Scripts. this is what I need
Fully Done map0.mul that dont have nothing on it but the land and the sea is fully done with sea floor that you can walk on under water and the full sea can see down to the sea floor.

no custom map tho
If you have that let me know what you want to trade for it this is what i have sofor to trade

New Custom paperdall Man no woman at this time.
Custom Race with custom paperdalls.
Lot of artwork you name it I know I have it.
Custom test maps they are fully done for Ilshenar/Malas/Tokuno/Trammel/Fulucca.
Fully Done Website for this Game.
System tools to get the job done for 2.0/2.3.
If u need Old server I have them too 2.0-Final/custom2.3/2.2.
and have Patchs for 7.0.23.1 and 7.0.3.0.
And I have a UOKR Fully working that I dont see no one else have that working but me.
There is lot more if you want to know all let me know and I will try to get them all down
ty for looking

Rob24

Sorceror
Ty for your reply are you wanting to help me out? No then pls don't say anything like what you did.
Did I aver say anything on your Posts? No....
I have see your posts and you come up with some gay ass stuff but I naver say nothing on yours
So you can have your LOL LOL LOL and put it up ____ ___
There Dian here is your Comment on that

Dian

Sorceror
Well your right, My comment was not needed.

Thanks for being so kind about it.

Still though.. not sure what I said that was so disturbing..

tindo

Sorceror
Ty for your reply are you wanting to help me out? No then pls don't say anything like what you did.
Did I aver say anything on your Posts? No....
I have see your posts and you come up with some gay ass stuff but I naver say nothing on yours
So you can have your LOL LOL LOL and put it up ____ ___
There Dian here is your Comment on that

Um, chill. You got a free bump, your not gonna get too many people wanting to help if your gonna fly off the handle at a little joke. I'm sure it was just something in the translation but your comment sounded very sexist and we found it amusing. Relax.

Rob24

Sorceror
Um, chill. You got a free bump, your not gonna get too many people wanting to help if your gonna fly off the handle at a little joke. I'm sure it was just something in the translation but your comment sounded very sexist and we found it amusing. Relax.
It dont have nothing to do with any sexist at all...All I am saying what the shard need and over the years Girls is better the guys that is all I am saying of that..And for the joks I am not looking for that I am looking to see if there is still players out there and wanted to help but nw when you guys do that no one is going to look in this room now ty for that so back to my work on my own

Macil

Sorceror
lol, Rob you're blowing their comments way out of proportion, they weren't making fun of you or making light of your asking for help. It just sounded odd that you'd ask specifically for girls without initially saying why.

But Tindo's right. You got a free bump on your post from it. Keep it light hearted and fun, someone will help you eventually.

This community isn't as lively as it used to be but you're going to weed out a lot of good people acting like that. You can always Skype me if you want to work together again. I'm always on, hit me up.