RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Staff

Eteri

Traveler
Hello,

I'm currently in search of motivated staff. I've been working on a shard that brings a somewhat different feel to the game. The aspect is to be a almost completely customized shard, monsters, items, skill system, leveling system, class system, race system, all the way down to the world itself. If you're up for the challenge and know you can benefit our shard.

We are in search of the following...
World Developer's
Script Developer's (Intermediate Experience Preferred but not required.)
Website Developer

In-Game Game Master's

All positions aren't limited to there exact description. They will be asked to help out in other areas as well if needed.

We will also be in search of some Alpha Beta Testers shortly as well. To help us get the bugs worked out of the new systems.

If you're interested in being part of our staff or a alpha beta tester please private message me on here, send me a email at [email protected], or message me on skype username Eteri2841.

Thanks,

Eteri

Eteri

Traveler
We're still hiring staff for the following positions...

World Developer's
Script Developer's (Intermediate Experience Preferred but not required.)
Website Developer

In-Game Game Master's

All positions aren't limited to there exact description. They will be asked to help out in other areas as well if needed.

Thanks everyone for your time,

Eteri

Eteri

Traveler

World Developer's
Script Developer's
Website Developer

In-Game Game Master's

Eteri

Traveler

World Developer's
Script Developer's
Website Developer

In-Game Game Master's