RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for work!

Amri

Page
Hello - I am Amri, and i'm currently looking to work for anyone who maybe interested. I have certain expectations though and i'm sure it will turn some folks away but it is for good reason. I only have two expectations 1, I am looking for a server that is serious, and looking to grow. Please don't waste my time if you're only a small server and aren't planning to grow. I have worked on enough of those shards and im ready to work a legit server. 2, I do go to school (College) and you will have to be willing to work around that. If you're still interested awesome! Here's a little about what I can do: I can run events, provide player assistance, build, script (only modifications to scripts) and I can bug the heck out of you. (Yes that last part was sarcasm). But anyway if you're serious and want help from an experienced person, then I am your lady. So feel free to PM ME here, and we can discuss further about your server and you can tell me what you're looking for.

KHzspeed

Sorceror
Ever though about hosting your own server?
To be honest, most shards are capable of operating themselves without the need of further staff.
I for one, operating a server for four years, find it more laboring having a full line of GM's & Administration.Finding myself babysitting staff who take advantage of their position.

If you offered more qualities as being a shard staff member. It may help to your advantage to host first to learn the ropes, and further build rapport with community members.
I can't speak for everyone, but trust between Host and staff is a key element in my book.

Good luck hunting.

Trust isn't a real issue in my book, that's a small hurdle when between a woman and a lady's man. No, really. God knows the shard is backed up on a daily basis. Currently I have a zero-player base, what's the point of bringing players into a partially-filled incomplete world? Literally I'm ready to begin the final frontier although the work involved is quite a lot for one person. I use XMLspawner primarily and use edited custom scripts that are always getting added. I know most men don't possess the capacity for such a degree of realism but that's the main theme, if you're interested contact me on these forums. Amri.